Updated @ 22:16
It is the 5th Syawal today! So Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin to everybody! So how was Raya so far? Mine was fairly good. We had such a good time. The ask for forgiveness part was always my weakest point. I tend to cry. Huhuhu.
Anyway lets backtrack a bit to 2 weekfs before raya, 3rd August 2012. The day before (2nd Aug) I was just blogging about my one and only little nephew, growing up fast and going to be a big brother soon. The next day, my sister went into labour and just like that my one and only nephew became a BIG BROTHER and I now is a proud aunt of 2 little cute nephew. Yeay!
So let us all welcome my second nephew to the world!
Zubair Bin Luqman
Born on 3rd Aug 2012.
Weight: 3.2kg
Oh anyway Zubair is pronounced as 'Zu-bir' just like the composer of our national song; Zubir Said.
Anyway little Zubair is such a charm just like his 'abang'. I'm sure the 2 boys will get along just fine and they will grow up to be a young fine men.
Till then, enjoy our Hari Raya Photos and little Zubair's first day into the world.
It is the 5th Syawal today! So Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir dan Batin to everybody! So how was Raya so far? Mine was fairly good. We had such a good time. The ask for forgiveness part was always my weakest point. I tend to cry. Huhuhu.
Anyway lets backtrack a bit to 2 weekfs before raya, 3rd August 2012. The day before (2nd Aug) I was just blogging about my one and only little nephew, growing up fast and going to be a big brother soon. The next day, my sister went into labour and just like that my one and only nephew became a BIG BROTHER and I now is a proud aunt of 2 little cute nephew. Yeay!
So let us all welcome my second nephew to the world!
Zubair Bin Luqman
Born on 3rd Aug 2012.
Weight: 3.2kg
Oh anyway Zubair is pronounced as 'Zu-bir' just like the composer of our national song; Zubir Said.
Anyway little Zubair is such a charm just like his 'abang'. I'm sure the 2 boys will get along just fine and they will grow up to be a young fine men.
Till then, enjoy our Hari Raya Photos and little Zubair's first day into the world.







No comments:
Post a Comment