BLOGGER
"A person who writes a blog, or weblog" -Wikipedia-
I am going to write awesome stories and thoughts on this brand new blog of mine. I had previous ones which I now 'private' it for my own viewing. (Hey it was out there for you to read for the past 5 years or so. hehe). I am pretty much just a normal cute and chubby(read:FAT) girl. I can be your best friend and also your enemy. Oh hell yeah I can be that bitch (sometimes). I just got off an almost a year old relationship and it didn't really suck. I would prefer to say it as 'We didn't get along so well with each other, we wanted space.' So yeah, I'm good thank you anyway.
Let's skip that part for now. So why Jane one would ask. Hmm, lets just say I love this Character in this particular show.
Yeap, it is Drop Dead Diva. Jane Bingum.
Have you guys seen her? Her attitude, confidence and oh gosh I just love her. Therefore, I would like to be her, sometimes, but hey I am extremely proud of my name too! It's just that I have stop keying in my full name on blogs because one can just Google you and tadaaaa! I'm not afraid of stalkers, but i am pretty much afraid of bosses who likes to 'Google' you. Oh hell yeah I've met that kind of boss and I am thankful that he is no longer my boss. LOL!
I have start this post with nothing in mind what to write about and now I do have quite a lot of words up there. I will end this post with, 'I will be a good blogger and not abandon this blog."
Till then, toddles!

No comments:
Post a Comment