Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Comfort Zone.

I'm back and today is an awesome day I believe. Cold weather (in my office) and so far no one have come to me and spoil my mood. I hate that one person who spoils your day. Why do you do that?? Puhlezzz! 

Anyway, I just wanted to share with a great buy. I bought it 2 weeks ago and so far so good and I am in love with it and I wish it was introduced to me sooner. It's just so good! It's the awesome Genie Bra! 



When I first saw it on TV I was like, "is it really that good?" because I needed that bra which won't hurt me. I hate the wires and sometimes it is difficult to find the right size for me. Then I went to Google about it (the power of Google), the reviews were bad and most of them don't even recommend others to buy it and there it is, more doubts! Then I still decided to purchase it because my mother insist that I should try it, so we went to OG (Bugis) and purchase it. There's an offer of 2nd box(3 bras in each box, black, white & brown) at $39.90. First box is $79.90. Of course we bought 2 box, one for myself and one for mother.  

I wore the Genie Bra for the first day and guess what, taking off my bra isn't the first thing I did when I got home. (Obviously it was the first thing I did with other bras.) It's like I didn't even feel like I'm wearing it. Best of all, it is not like any normal sports bra which tone down a bra size, it actually brings up a size bigger. For a small cup size like me, hell yeah I like it! No more bulging fats on the back now! Yeay, but there is still the bulging tummy. hehe. Ladies, believe me, this is a good bra. When I say ladies, I mean people my size! All the Big and Beautiful woman who finds it difficult to find that perfect bra! I know it is a bit costly but hey it is worth every cents. My mother even wants to buy more for future sake! She is scared that they will stop production for this awesome bra! Oh Mother! hahah. :)

I have also heard about Belvia Bra, which is way cheaper 1 box(2 bra) at $29.90, currently one of my sister is trying this brand on, but according to her there is no padding. We Asians, must wear padding or else people will stare. Believe me. They will. haha. There is also some difficulty for a big lady to get a size for Belvia Bra. 

But hey, it is just my recommendations, hope you will like it. Cheerios and bubbye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment