Friday, May 25, 2012

FAILED


Last night, i attempted to make a simple ‘kueh apam’ and it failed miserablely . I was kind of upset that it did not turned out to be as what I had in mind. I do not know why but I felt like eating that ‘kueh’ in the afternoon and remembered my mom always makes it for guests when i was much younger. I used to help her arrange the little cups/moulds on the tray then she would put the batter in and steam it. Not to forget the “Grated Coconut” which she steam it perfectly. Beautiful! (OMG I am drooling!) The ‘Kueh’ she makes was so soft and fluffy and you just can’t stop putting it in your mouth. With all that in mind, I was determined to make it exactly like mom’s. I wanted to ask her how to make it but she was away on a vacation. I guess I will have to wait till she comes back and teach me how to make the ‘kueh’.

So, here goes some of the nice pictures, before it was steamed. Hehe.  




Mad sad. But never mind, I am going to try till I succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment