Saturday, June 2, 2012

Post Exam Stress

The past few weeks have been hell for me. I have been rushing through projects (which i am still not done with), trying to revise on my studies and there is Work. I am kind of dreading this but it is my choice and I can't afford to give up now. I believe I will get use to all this hectic schedule for the next 8 months. Yes my first module is finishing soon and I have 8 more months to go which means my examination date is getting nearer and nearer. Up to date (date-check: 2nd June 2012), I have approximately 16 more days till my exams. I feel like I have not even master the subject and there it is E X A M S ! Oh no somebody please help me! I really need the guidance but I do not know who I should go to especially with the management subject. I suck with management but surprisingly I am kind of better in quantitative Skills (M a t h s). Can you believe it? Oh no I can't. ha-ha. 

With school and all, I feel like I have been missing out a lot on family weekend time. Just the other day, the family stayed home, watch movie (or tv) and cooked chicken rice with my little cute nephew at home. I was out, at school. I miss that one and tomorrow is another gathering which obviously I am not going. I kind of feel left out sometimes but then again this is a little sacrifice I have to make now for the sake of my future. (serve me right for refusing to study full time when I had the chance.) 

I hope with all the sacrifices I have made, it will all be worthwhile. Insyaallah. Let me end this entry with a dua to the people I love and little Nur (girl with heart condition.)

" O Allah please bless my loved ones and protect them from any mishap and thank you for the amazing people in my life. On another note, please let little Nur survive and be healthy. And please bless all those who have come forward with their donations. I love you Allah and please forgive me for all my wrong doings. Amin. "

My favorite picture of all time. We had the best holiday ever with the family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment