First and foremost, I would like to wish the Adnan's (Pak Long) family congratulations for their new addition to their family. Baby Iffat Zahin!!! Congratulation Kak Nana and Abg Din!!!
So now I present you the cute cheeky little boy!
Iffat Zahin Bin Nasruddin.
This little boy is super cute. It reminds me when I first saw my sister's firstborn. So small and innocent. You just want to go "awwwww" all the way. Every little movement of the little baby you want to say "awww". We visited kak nana and her newborn last weekend and Iffat is such a cutie. I just want to kiss him all over but I did not. Hehe. And here is a picture of my nephew, Zayd meeting his little cousin. Everybody be prepared to go "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"
It looks like there was a moment between them and we managed to capture that moment. It is so sweet. FYI, Zayd wanted to be in the cot and tried climb in it, and we carried him in for fear of hurting the little newborn. Zayd was so still at first until he decided to be cheeky. Again, we capture that moment.
Oh this one is funny. Hehe.
Just look at that cheeky innocent smile. Hehehe. Anyway congratulations again to the family and kak nana happy entering into motherhood! hehehe. Are we going to meet Iffat's little sibling soon? Hehehehehe.
What ever it is, I am happy for you guys. May Iffat grow up to be a all healthy and may he be 'anak yang soleh', insyaallah. :)
Here's a little secret, Pak Long or should i say Iffat's grandfather will do anything for the little baby just like my dad is for Zayd! hahahaha. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment