Tuesday, July 24, 2012

SG Zoo


Ramadhan is here and today is day 4 we, muslims fast. Fasting have been a great start for me, during this holy month I have taken the opportunity to brush up on my ‘Surahs’ and ‘du’as’. Insyaallah, I will get better as days goes by and I hope I will be able to continue this even when fasting month is over. Insyaallah.

Anyway, a week before fasting month, our family got together and we went to the Zoo! It was fun. Despite our age except for my nephew, we were all still so curious as ever. We actually gained some knowledge just by spending a day at the zoo. It was a memorable day for us as a family. I think it was our first outing as a family since Phuket in 2011 other than having dinner together of course. We enter zoo for free as my first sister and I could get our free passes from our workplace (corporate pass), each pass for 4 pax and just nice there were 8 of us plus 1 toddler (free). Except for my 2nd sis BF who had to pay, but he still got a discount as my 3rd sister is a travel agaent! Yeay! We also got to purchase the Boat Ride (new addition to the Zoo) ticket for only $2, usual price is $6 as again i’ve mentioned, my sis is a travel agent. Haha.

For that day, mama cooked nasi lemak, awesome! We actually found a rest stop and ate happily as a family. I was pretty sure people who pass by us was jealous, because the smell was just awesome. I had several servings! Thank you mama! Then we watched animal show, it was interesting, too bad the nephew was fast asleep during the show. The adults were really enjoying it. I really felt like a kid that day. J Towards the end of the day, we went to the ‘Water-Play’ and the nephew enjoyed himself so much with his laughter. Then it rained and thank goodness we were all ready to leave the zoo. Hehe! It was an amazing day and I shall leave you all to enjoy the pictures of our amazing day.

Before that, Selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan!Puasa ehh, jangan tak puasa! 






















That was our amazing day! More pictures on FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment