Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Office Jerks


Some people are just really really selfish and I tried to understand them but I simply can’t. This kind of species, they are LAZY, the think they are working smart but in fact they are the ‘office-jerks’. They are the species who complains so much that even their superior is so called ‘fear’ them. One wrong step and the species will bring you down. Usually this kind of species will appear normal, bubbly and friendly but when it comes to work, you are so dead. They will shove all their responsibilities to you. As many as possible, the more the happier they are.

I have come across this type of people and let me tell you this, never step on their toes. Once you did it, as the malay saying goes “Tiada maaf bagimu.” Or the Singaporean will say “SORRY NO CURE”! Yes, they are one cruel species ever; they push this and that and still complain that their work is lot. So far, I have not been disturbed by this species, but a friend was. She suffered and there were many times she felt like giving up her job but she did not. She stayed put.
This species would want more for themselves; they work hard for it by boot-licking, kiss-assing, and you name it, they’ll do it just for that position. Then again, they refuse more work. This kind of species should be just sitting at home and not be at work making other’s life miserable. The more normal species like me didn’t even touch their ‘rice bowl’ and yet they, being the office-bitch has to do it. Dear ‘office-bitches’ out there, may you all trip and fall today. So don’t be those ‘Office-bitch’ okay? Behave yourself, especially if you are as old as my mother. I do not like to call someone who is old enough to be my mother a BITCH. So please, behave and be nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment