We all, oh wait no maybe 85% of us hate our job, the other
15% are maybe mostly celebrities (lucky them!). I, for sure is in that
percentage where I hate my job. Today will be your lucky day because I am
telling you why I hate my job. Big time!
The Colleagues
People here should be an actor or actress because they are
so drama-mama that sometimes I feel like I am watching a movie. Literally a
movie. Maybe I should start giving them a plaque stating ‘World Best Drama
Queen/Kind’ or in a more Singapore friendly way it will state ‘Singapore Wayang
King/Queen’. In a way or another, it really is fun being the ‘audience’. You
actually know more than what they knew but you just refuses to tell them and
let them lie through their dirty yellow smelly teeth. Seriously please, act
like your age people.
The Boss
Where do I even start with this bunch? Well first of all, I
do kind of give them my utmost respect but then again after quite some time
working under them, they are only human like me who alwayscantwaittogobackearlyifpossible.
Oh hell yeah. Its either that or they will like what the Malay will say “Macam
Biskut! Sekejap ada, sekejap tak ada” (Like biscuit, now have, then don’t have)
Seriously boss? Meeting every single day? You must be kidding me! I ain’t born
this morning you know.
The workload
The workload here is just ‘okay’ but people likes to work
under pressure. The magic word will be “URGENT!” Urgent here urgent there,
everything also urgent. No priority. Fuck lah urgent here and there every day.
Then if you can’t do the ‘urgent’ things, then you will be known as ‘not a good
worker.’ Oh my god! Please lah! Go fuck yourself okay? Okay this is making me
more and more mad talking about it and I am not even suppose to say bad words
on my blog, but oh well this is an exception. I think.
The BIG FAMILY
Everywhere you go, you will hear your ‘BIG HEAD’ on the
stage saying “we are one big family and we should work
...blaa...blaa.....blaaa....” BULLSHIT lah. Giving me all this crap, oh come on
lah you really think everyone regard the workplace as ‘home’ like you ah? You
no life, thats why. Go lunch also go alone. Why? Because you ‘atas’ what,
people scared of you lah and some more you’re that idiot who always fuck us
upside down. Ohh now then you know? Yeap that is the harsh truth, maybe you
want to donate your money to the less fortunate since you have got no friends,
you loner! Okay fine, I’m harsh, i’m sorry.
So there you have it, all about the work and people. I can’t
be bothered to write anymore. I might just explode from thinking too much. Well,
goodbye for now. Till my next pissed off post.
“I was willing to give
it a shot, but you decided to be a jerk.”




No comments:
Post a Comment