My
examinations are like less then 10days away and here I am so ‘FREE’ to still
blog and not study. The first exam is on Monday, 15 Oct 12 which also happens
to be my best friend’s birthday Farliana! Weee! Haiya, I hate exams, I just
wish that there were no exams and teacher could grade us based on projects and
more projects. I don’t mind doing one projects after another. After all,
projects are also known as ‘open book exam’. It will be easy to score through
projects but examinations! I hate you. Please go away from my life after this!
Fat hope! I still have 2 semesters to go after this. Damn it!
Lazy— adj , lazier , laziest
| |
1.
|
not inclined to work or exertion
|
2.
|
conducive to or causing indolence
|
3.
|
moving in a languid or sluggish manner: a lazy river
|
4.
|
(of a brand letter or mark on livestock) shown as lying on its side
|
Anyways,
let’s not talk about school anymore; it just annoys me every time I think about
it. Urgh! Let’s talk about happy things instead. But wait, like what? Haha!
Whatever happy things I do, at the end of the day I will always have regrets!
Bleargh! I am so going to fail this semester badly. Even He can’t help me
because in the first place, I didn’t even bother to help myself. Haiyaaa. Lazy
ass. Instead of studying, here I am bragging about how I didn’t study. Damn it.
I think I am going to study now. Hehe. Okays. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment