Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Date


Just recently, I met a guy. Let’s just call him ‘A’. I first met A on a website and we had a great conversation. We clique; we seem to be on a good start. Then he asks me out for a date. So I agreed, we had a really amazing time considering that it was a first date. I thought it was a great date and I'm all in for a second date.

After the date A showed his true colours and he wasn't at all sincere about being friends with me. He was looking for a more of a ‘friends-with-benefit’ that kind of thing. I told him off for being such a jerk and that he should be ashamed of himself. I, on the other hand was kind of disappointed because he seems so nice and all. So I concluded that this guy is actually attached and was just fooling around because I came to a realisation that he only text me during his working hours. Damn it, I should have realise that from the start. I am such an idiot. I should have seen that coming. Bleargh!

Oh well, It is indeed a lesson learnt. I really do not wish to be the third party to any relationship. It is not something to be proud of. I have been there once (previously) and it sucked. Being the girlfriend on the other hand, catching your boyfriend red-handed with another woman is a very big disappointment. You feel as though you had been stabbed in the heart and keeps wondering, what went wrong and what wrong have you done to be treated like this. People, please do not cheat on your partner at all time.  Be faithful and honest, That is the only thing any partner could ask for. It is not difficult at all is it? I've listened to Fiza O show (Ria 89.7fm) all the time and sometimes I just couldn't believe what I had heard. Things as absurd as going on people couple divorcing as early as 2 weeks after the wedding, husband leaving the wife for another woman while the wife is due to give birth to his child in a week’s time and so many more that I just feel that people who can’t actually is not satisfied with one woman should just have a relationship with hookers instead of all the innocent woman out there.


Damn I’m getting carried away with my emotions. I'm mad as it is. The next guy who decides to be a jerk, I will cut off his ‘little-boy’. (I will do it In my mind because it is illegal to do it.)


So now, my question is "What is you definition of love?"

No comments:

Post a Comment