Just the other day, my sibling and I went to have a dim sum
buffet at Puteri Pacific, Johor Bahru. I would rate it 2/5. Why? First things
first, the environment; their air-con was not working properly and they have
fans which they only turn it to my table (only) when I requested them to do so.
How the buffet works? Well, it is not exactly the type of ‘buffet’, where you
have to stand and take your own, well this one you must order the ‘buffet’. So we ordered and thought “wow, the food must
be extremely hot and fresh”. Then the food came. Super duper disappointing, the
dim sums are so dry, it is not ‘moist’ at all. Dim Sums are supposed to be
moist and soft and you know how dim sums are.
Major disappointment for a hotel
restaurant. Plus if you ordered so many and can’t finish it, you will be
charged with a fee for PER dim sum you wasted. Ridiculous? I thought so too. This
means you will have to eat everything even if you hate it. Bleargh!
Need I even mention the service? Please don’t even get me
started on that. Well, might as well pour everything out, the service was super
slow lah! DRINKS are suppose to come first before food, but not this one, 3
sets of dim sums came before drinks were served and we even had to ask for it.
Worst, no ICE WATER at all, when asked they said “OK” but the ice water never
came. They were super busy talking with each other at one corner and one even
flirted with a business man who was there for lunch alone. Goodness sake woman,
he’s old okay!! Old enough to be you father! OMG!!
For the price we paid plus all the SERVICE CHARGE, it was so
not worth it! Such a disappointment, damn you! Don’t judge a food by its looks.


No comments:
Post a Comment