Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Quick Update I Guess?

Many things have happened in my life recently. It's not something to be talked about in here especially online. Its sad but what the heck, life goes on. 

On a brighter note, my 3rd sister is getting married next week. It will just be a small family affair, no big void deck wedding as she wants to spent it on her honeymoon! My kind of wedding! Just us family and some close friends. How nice. I have always hated those makciks/pakciks who sing their hearts out at someone's wedding. It's a nuisance if you ask me but then again, it's one of those SG trends which people (i meant the malays) are used to. Anyways, i wish my sister a lifetime of happiness and may he be the right one. Insyaallah. Nonetheless, I love you sister. :D 

My studies on the other hand is about 95% completed. I just have to take the last paper on Dec 13 and thats it for me! I will do done with my diploma! Yippie! I cant wait for that to happen, it is really stressful to study especially when you have left school for quite sometime. Bleargh! Once the certificate is in my hand, i hope to secure a job as soon as possible. Working part time, the $$$ is no fun! only the timing is fun. I am still thinking if i should go back to work with the 'gahmen' or public sector. The entire time, I am unemployed and studying, 2 gahmen agencies have called me up, apparently they viewed my resume on jobstreet. I rejected their offer and told them to call me again next year as i am still studying. I guess having the experience with the gahmen and especially the SPF really helps to boost your resume up. So far jobstreet have informed me that 17 companies have viewed and downloaded my resume. Hopefully when the time comes for me to secure a job, i will be able to do it smoothly. Insyaallah. :)

Oh no, i've got to get ready for work now. (i'm working part time now.) Bye! till next time. :) Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment