Assalamualaikum! Its Ramadhan again and Salam Ramadhan to all Muslim brothers and sisters. May this ramadhan is a better one. Insyaallah.
I do realized that I have not been blogging for so long, that is because i have been super duper busy. Been trying to find time but where is the time? Oh gosh! This ramadhan have been great so far, if i were a kid, i'd already receive some goodies from my parents for fasting. hahaha. I miss being a kid. When i was a kid, all i was looking forward to was the green packets! *evil laugh* I'm pretty sure many of you are like that, eyy don't bedek eh? hehehe.
As i am sitting here typing this out, I am thinking why the heck am i blogging instead of completing my project which is due for next week. I think i work best under pressure which is the very last minute. You know what i mean right? haha.
This year hari raya will be exceptionally exciting as my aunty and her family will be flying here from Melbourne to celebrate Eid. The cousins are super excited and we are already planning loads of stuffs for them. We miss them alot and this is the first time they are celebrating Eid here after about 7-8 years? I think, i cant remember the exact number. Even so, it is a loooooong time.
Okay lah, until next time! Bye! hahahha. Salam Ramadhan to all. Puasa eh, jangan tak puasa!
Wassalam. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment