Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Weekend


Remember how I was complaining about being left out because of school? Well last weekend was especially awesome with random plans which obviously happen to be really good and it was a great time spent with my lovely parents and siblings. It started off with my 1st sister going on a holiday to Bali and leaving her son in our care. We were really excited and nervous at the same time as it was the first time the little boy is sleeping over at our house and the first time sleeping without his mother.


First day went quite well, he slept with my parents and he slept well. He woke up very early and as a result, everyone, literally everyone in the house woke up very early because of the little boy. Well, he was already laughing and clapping in the morning, who wouldn’t want to see it? Come to think of it, my cute little nephew brings our family closer because each time we go out and the little boy’s name is mention, everyone would quickly get ready to see the boy and as a result, we went out as a family. How great can one little man be? 


As I was saying just now, about my weekend. On Saturday afternoon I went to class as per normal with a heavy heart as the whole family was at Changi Airport, fetching my sister and her husband while I was in school studying. Everyone got to see how the mother and son met after so long. Okay it wasn't that long, just a few days, but hey my nephew is still young you know. So after school, I went to my sister’s house where everyone gathered for a mini birthday celebration for my Brother in Law. It was a simple party with cakes, drinks and food. Happy Birthday Abg Luqman! J

After the party was over, my parents, me, my 2nd sister and her bf went for a swim at MARINA BAY SANDS! Yeah, swimming at level 57 of a building with an awesome view of Singapore. It was breath-taking. I really enjoyed myself and now I can proudly tell people this “Swimming at MBS is AWESOME!” hehe. I tried to take a few picture with my phone but it sucks. What a waste. Tsk! 


Anyway if you were wondering how we got into MBS swimming pool without booking a room is simply because dad’s business partner stays at the hotel and he can bring us in. It is a chance one should grab. It is not everyday this chance come running to you. Hehe. After the swim we had supper. It was already kind of late when we left MBS so we had supper at a shop beside Adam Corner. We wanted to dine in at Adam Corner but it was packed and I think they were short of manpower. We sat there for about 15minutes and decided to go to the next shop. Anyway, the shop had awesome murtabak and yummy Indian Mutton Chop. The meat just melts in your mouth and the sauce is just right. You’ll want more of it, I’m sure.



On Sunday, I went to school to do a little bit of revision and then i had dinner with friends whom i’ve not met since I broke off with my bf. At first it feels kind of weird because it was always the 3 couples doing things together but now I’m just alone. Nevertheless, they didn’t make me feel left out or awkward. It was nice. Hehe. Thank you guys, I love you many2 and thank you to my 3rd sis for the treat. Hehe. 



 It was one well spent weekend with family and friend. The highlight of my weekend was going to MBS of course. "Shiok lah sey!"
I end my post with an announcement "My dad has a Facebook account lah seyy!" 
You can add him at ' Ismail Anugerah'

No comments:

Post a Comment