My school
new semester has begin and I’m like “Wah holiday so short?” 2 weeks of no
school was probably one of the moments where I truly enjoyed. Sitting at home,
doing nothing and sleep. That is awesome I tell you. Yesterday was my first
lesson for the new semester and I need to get motivated as soon as possible so
that this brain is back on track. Haha. That sounds so ‘fake’ but it is true.
Best of luck to me. (oh I needed that luck)
Recently
I’ve seen or heard many people talking about making ‘that’ extra money. Which
probably means multi-level marketing and I am so tempted to join but then
again, I have went for so many of this kind of forum only to realised I can’t.
I am lazy for a start and secondly where do I find the people to actually work
with me to make lots of money? It ain’t any easy business. But then again, i
want to but maybe i need a very good motivator or perhaps a team leader? Chey!
I don’t know. I’m just saying you know. Some companies they say like “you only
need 5 people under you and just let the money rollin’’, but before you find
this 5 people you have to be in their membership with a fee of say $1000? Then
get this 5 people with $1000 then your money will roll? More like the company’s
money is rollin real good. Nah, whatever it is i’ve yet to find a really good
system which i can join. If anyone really find a good way to make money. You tell
me and explain to me then i’ll consider. Really. I think. LOL. Motivate me. Try
it! Heheh.
So
now I heard Mcdonalds charge 30cents for extra curry sauce? Oh please, can
someone please inform them that their new curry sauce is so urmm how do i say
this..”DISGUSTING!” I have not had Mac for the longest time and when i had it,
i am so disappointed with their quality especially the curry sauce. First it doesn’t
even taste like curry and secondly it has this weird taste which will overpower
the taste of chilli sauce and even your nuggets. And the taste will linger in your
mouth for quite some time even before it disappears. Curry sauce is suppose to
be a Singapore signature sauce, for i believe other countries do not have curry
sauce. I’ve tried asking for curry sauce in Malaysia and they ask me “What’s that”?
Just remove your curry sauce. Bleargh! I now prefer to have my fast food at
either Long John Silver or KFC. At least they don’t change their batter or
sauces.


No comments:
Post a Comment