Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kick with a wheel.

Have you heard about my new shoes? It is the one with wheels. I present you 'HEELYS'!
I recently bought heelys online together with a friend and shared the shipping cost. At first I was kind of reluctant about this shoe but as I went on youtube and see the videos, I was like "Why not?". So i proceed on with the purchase. I had a hard time choosing on the colours and designs and end up i choosing the design as above. Black/ turquoise. A week later, I received my Heely and was so excited to just start 'heeling' my way through. When i first tried it, it wasn't as easy as it seemed. I struggled to actually "Heel" my way through and with much perseverance and practice, i managed to heel and i was a happy kid. I am still practising and who knows you might just catch me ''heeling'' through my way in public soon. Hehehe. See below for my heelys after one of my practice session. It's fun. I thank my friend for introducing me to this. hehe! Thanks bro! 


So if anyone is interested, maybe you can ask and I'll try to help if i can. Retail price is about SGD170 and i bought mine for only SGD100 including shipping. So people, lets 'HEEL'!!! hehehe! I am so in love with my new hobby! hehehehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment