Hello,2012 has left us since 22 days ago (oh gosh its almost Feb!), I hope i'm not late to wish you a very Happy 2013! Yeay! (How time really flies...)
Many things have happened in 2012 and may all the bad things that have happened be a lesson learnt and the good ones are to be kept in the heart. May 2013 be a good year for us all. Insyaallah. So lets recap 12 of good and maybe bad memories in 2012.
1. Countdown at Marina Bay with friends. We watched the fireworks and welcome 2012 with open arms and as usual everyone wished for it to be a very good year. It was an awesome night despite the constant perspiration and massive human traffic.
2. I went to Jurong Bird Park with my little man, parents and 2nd sister for the very first time on my 2nd sister's birthday. Since I had not been to JBP since donkey years ago, it was nice to see the birds there and I think I enjoyed myself more than the little man himself. I guess he was still too young to enjoy it and he was kind of cranky, I still remembered how warm it was on that very day.
3. Universal Studio Singapore with my girlfriend, Faezah Samidi! We had fun and so much laughter! The amazing rides, the waiting time, the getting all wet and scared for a ride. It was AWESOME! Of course when you are there, a meal which cost $11.50 seems cheap and when you're home and think about it, you go "HOLY FUCK!" hahahhaa. yeap and i bought the Sherk bottle which seem so cheap and something to be bought while you are there, but when you get home again you go "Holy fuck!" and its useless. Hahahahaha.
Nevertheless, i had fun with girlfriend! If you have yet to visit USS, YOU SHOULD!
4. I had a short getaway to Genting Highlands, Malaysia. It was an unforgetable experience with the different temperature up there and when it gets too cold, you can even see the cold air coming from your mouth as yous speak. I was so 'Jakun' and tried to take a picture while doing it but failed miserably as you can't really see the 'smoke' in the picture. Visited the theme park and it was Ok as it wasn't one of the best days since it was raining and many rides were suspended. Things there are a bit steep but I guess once in a while it is ok.
5. After the short getaway, I had another one. This time I went to BATAM. It had been years since I last went there. Went with a couple of friends and we took a package which was bought from Deal.com, it was worth every cents. Includes some city tours and the best part was SEAFOOD LUNCH. It was good and the servings were big. There were some food wastage there and too bad we can't pack the rest. hehe! I enjoyed and pampered myself with some hair spa and nails treatment. And again, it was AWESOME!
6. Ended my 11 months relationship with the man himself. It was heartbreaking, lots of crying and thinking and missing the man. Wasn't exactly how I wanted the relationship to end up but I believe Allah has better plans for me. Insyaallah. One lesson to learn from this experience is: KARMA, it hits you right in your face.
7. I got accepted to continue my studies part time at some private institution. Somehow, it helps to keep me busy after all the heartbreak drama. There, I've made many new friends and learnt a lot, time has pass by very fast and I am graduating soon in 5 months time. Insyaallah.
8. Fasting month, Dad had a short fits during the morning Sahur and was brought to the hospital. It was a total shocked to the whole family and Alhamdulillah it was nothing serious, he just lack the vitamins and energy the body needs. So, during fasting month, please take care and eat properly and do not fast if you are really really sick.
9. Baby Zubair was born into this world, 3rd August 2012. He was such a charmer with all the smiles and laughter. He is indeed a bundle of joy. Zayd is now a very proud big brother and I am a proud Aunty of 2 nephews.
Zubair Now:
10. Hari Raya Aidilfitri, my favorite season of the year. The time where everyone gathers, seek forgiveness and open new chapter with one another. All the past are put behind us. I just love seeing all the cousins dress up so nicely and neatly, taking pictures together, gossips and just simply catch up with one another. It is the time where my grandmother would see all her grandchildren. Speaking of which, have you guys watched the 'Hari Raya' video I made? No? Then you totally should! Press play please! Hehe! (Mind the shaky and lousy camerawoman. hehe!)
11. 21 September 2012, Abg Zayd turns 2! He is such a good boy who loves his little brother dearly. Although the first few months, Abg Zayd gets jealous easily when people around him starts kissing and carrying his brother. Of course, my siblings and I tried our best and according to my sister, later he started to understand who the 'little baby'is. He just couldn't stop kissing and hugging the baby to show his deep expression of love. How sweet. hehe.
12. My second sister got engaged. Yeah! Congratulations to her and her fiancee. May this relationship brings you closer till eternity. Dear Sister, I hope he is the right man and wish for you to be happy always and forever. Your Mr. Fiancee shall be a good man and may he be the man you wish for your daughter to be with. Insyaallah. :) Wedding bells in 2014 for them, insyaallah. :)
And that was my 12 exciting events in 2012. Many more to come in 2013 and may it be better and happier memories. Insyaallah. I pray to Him that my family will be safe from any harm and be healthy always. Insyaallah. Oh Allah thank you for everything. I love you.





























walaweyhhh nice entry couz...more entry 2013!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you! I didnt even realise you 'follow' me on my blog. hehe!
ReplyDelete