How will you feel if one day the people you love, care about and cherish found a new friend and forgets about you? I do not know if I should even let him/her know about it but I do feel kind of hurt. It's like people doesn't appreciate your presence even after all the shits you've been through with him/her. The word like 'busy' or 'work' becomes a very good excuse for all this.
Hey friend, look here, other people work too and they do make time for friends, isn't meeting friends, in a way or another is a form of de-stress, yes? no? I mean after all the shits you do at work? I am not complaining but just penning down my thoughts. I am the type of person, who eventually takes the initiative to LOOK/FIND/SEARCH for you and in any case I do not want to lose a friendship just like that. It takes years/months to build a very good friendship yet some people can just let it go. Friendship or even relationship is not a toy where when you get a new one, you throw the old one aside. Friendship needs to be cherish, I don't ask much but a simple meet up for dinner after work seems to be good enough for me. Don't tell me you don't eat? Of course you do. Just once in a while, catch up session maybe? I am not desperate or anything, I am just upset that my so called once upon a time 'best friends' are now that stranger I used to know. I sound pathetic right? I know. I will just stop looking up for these people since they have somewhat or somehow made the choice let the friendship go. Goodbye.


No comments:
Post a Comment